Parkersburg Catholic Schools Crusader Cash “Scrip” is “Fundraising while you shop.” Earn money for the school and your family while doing your everyday shopping.
How? It’s simple!
You use CRU$ADER CA$H prepaid vendor cards instead of cash or credit cards to pay for regular household purchases like buying groceries and gasoline, eating at your favorite restaurants and shopping at your favorite department or discount stores.
Vendors pay Parkersburg Catholic Schools a percentage of the face value of the card.
Profits are split between Parkersburg Catholic Schools and your family.
By putting your regular household shopping dollars to work, you can earn money toward your tuition and our school without spending one penny more than you would otherwise spend. Just spend your regular shopping dollars using CRU$ADER CA$H at participating stores! With over 700 of the country’s biggest brands participating, CRU$ADER CA$H can be used for just about any household purchase including food, clothing, entertainment, gasoline, hotels, pharmacy and even dining out.
CRU$ADER CA$H can be used in stores and online. A few local retailers participating in the program include:
- Grocery Stores: Foodland, Giant Eagle, WalMart
- Gas stations: Speedway, BP, Exxon
- Drug stores: Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens
- Restaurants: Panera, Wendy’s, Burger King, Hardee’s, Subway, Applebees, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback, Bob Evans, Pizza Place, Pizza Hut, Dominos, and more
- Retail Stores: JC Penney’s, Sears, Kohl’s, WalMart, Kmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Old Navy, Belk, and more
- Entertainment: ITunes, Regal Cinema.
Get Started: Signing up for Crusader Cash is easy.
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click on the blue register button on the right side of the page to create an online account. Contact the PCHS office at 304-485-6341 for the enrollment code to link your account with Parkersburg Catholic Schools.
- Click on the CRU$ADER CA$H Program Agreement link to the left; print the form, complete both sides, return the completed form to the school.
- Enroll in PrestoPayTM, the convenient online payment system to eliminate the need to drop off orders and checks to the school each week.
For More Information:
Contact: PCS CRU$ADER CA$H Program Coordinators
Leone Ohnoutka: 304-485-6341 (PCHS)
Jerry Shaw: 304-422-6694 (PCES)